Start of Play – February 14, 1880
- Decision made to bring dynamite to The Rock. Never hurts.
- Distraction by pirates arranged by Lacy O’Malley, group infiltrates Rock.
- Sewage pipe filled with human remains. Trevor quickly prevents torrent of human waste from landing on Dr. Lee
- Initial infiltration sees Trevor killing patrolling scientist to keep cover
- Augustus Klein III and Fergus O’Brannigan discover human slaughterhouse. Bluff their way past a “snacking” guard
- Dr. Lee invents way to clean smell of sewer off of them. Proceed to cells. Bluff their way past guard.
- Prisoners identified: Sam Hellman, Charlie Bill Buckner, Job Hogleg Dunston, Vixen Tucker
- Hank Sanders murders guard when Charley Buckner recognises posse.
- Sam reports that Elders of Grimme are “monsters”, tells party to warn.
- In sub-basement, find 13 suites for the Elders. Investigate, but ambushed by Andrea Baird. Baird killed after a skirmish, dissolves into ash.
- Key retrieved from her clothing, and posse flees the way they came.
- Vixen stays behind to detonate ghost rock boiler in Lighthouse, cripple The Rock
- Mysterious storm prevents fire from spreading to bulk of the island.
- Sam informs group about the Necessity Alliance – a group of Shamans dedicated to defeating Grimme.
End of Play – February 15, 1880