Start of Play – January 22, 1880
- Notice that Augustus Klein III and Hank Sanders had been elected to the Mayor and Marshall of Perdition respectively.
- Travel to Perdition to determine cause of election. First meeting with Fergus O’Brannigan
- Group leaves to investigate town. Dr. Lee refuses to indulge any government business and stays at local Inn
- Fight broken up between drunken card cheats by Hank and Trevor
- Augustus and Fergus meet with Luke Watson and Granville Kurtz. Decide to support former, as latter is a garbage fire
- Vanessa Hellstromme indicates she doesn’t care who wins as long as the town meets its Ghost Rock queries for her. Also indicates she still doesn’t like Ezekiah Grimme
- Late night intimidation attempt by Kurze’s men broken up through stare-down. And violence.
- Election overseen, out-of-town voters thrown out by Hank
- Luke Watson elected Mayor, Kurtz swears vengeance
- Posse swiftly flees when asked to stay on to oversee election of new Marshall.
End of Play – February 10, 1880